- Comprehensive report into Australia’s renewable capacity by the Clean Energy Council which is the peak body for the clean energy industry
- This plan identifies a range of emission reduction targets across Gippsland. It was commissioned by GCCN with Climateworks in 2011
- Sustainability Victoria engaged an external research provider, Wallis Market and Social Research, to conduct a state wide survey to collect baseline quantitative data on Victorian residents’ attitudes, beliefs and behaviours in relation to climate change.
- Report by Environmental Victoria examining a ‘just transition’ which is a framework for managing the shift towards such new economies, with a focus on inclusive participation for those affected and a fair distribution of the costs and benefits of change.
- Report by GCCN through EcoWaste exploring the opportunity to advance the Gippsland Region’s Potential in the emerging Bio Economy
- Report by Sustainability Victoria on Gippsland’s Biomass capacity
- Report by DELWP in 2018 using engagement with local sustainability groups to learn from the past and identify priority areas where actions could be undertaken to build social acceptance and community trust in large scale renewable energy.
- The Prospectus highlights the Latrobe Valley’s clean energy potential, existing supply chain, workforce capabilities and potential market for new energy technologies and services for industry and investors. It aims to encourage jobs and investment for renewable energy and new energy technologies in the Valley.
- Renew (Alternative Technology Association trading as Renew) is a national, not-for- profit organisation that inspires, enables and advocates for people to live sustainably in their homes and communities. Established in 1980, Renew provides expert, independent advice on sustainable solutions for the home to households, government and industry.
- The Carbon Market Institute’s Australian Climate Policy Survey provides a critical means of capturing the views of Australian business and industry to inform government and the wider community on climate and energy policy, on corporate action in the climate change arena and the economic and commercial implications of a low-carbon pathway.
- Every year, Ipsos surveys Australians to understand changes in our attitudes and sentiments
relating to climate change and other environmental issues.
Latrobe Valley Community Power Hub
- Overview of the Governance arrangements behind the Latrobe Valley Power Hub including the role of the Project Control Group (PCG), Roundtable Advisory Group (RAG) and stakeholders
- Report commissioned by the Victorian Government into Community Energy through C4CE
- Report by the Victorian Government on growing Victoria’s renewable capacity
- Clean Energy Council guidelines for installing solar cells
- Report by Austrade into developments in Microgrids, Smart Grids and other energy storage opportunities.
- This guidebook by Frontier Impact provides guidance on actions and factors that need to be considered by project developers as part of the process of achieving funding to develop Behind the Meter solar PV projects.
- Powerpoint presentation delivered at Battery storage workshops in 2017 giving an overview of the issues involved in using battery storage. This was developed for GCCN by Energy Connections
- Presentation by Victoria’s Renewable Energy Advocate, Simon Corbell, delivered in Morwell on Tuesday March 13th, 2018
- The Australian Manufacturing Workers’ Union, the Electrical Trades Union, the Gippsland Trades and Labour Council, the Maritime Union of Australia, and the Victorian Trades Hall Council, are committed to campaigning to ensure that the Star of the South offshore wind project off the coast of Victoria can be an example of a transition with justice.
- The Solar energy facilities – design and development guideline provides an overview of the policy, legislative and statutory planning arrangements for solar energy facility projects in Victoria.